Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weather Frustrations

Okay, Can anyone see? This is what has been outside my window every single morning this week. I was planning on starting my Walking Challenge this week since I am now safely home with my husband, but I fear this crazy fog so called FRESNO!!! Yes, my husband and I named the fog after a city. Long story short we hate Fresno, our first flight out to Monterey we were rerouted to Fresno due to the for storm Monterey had seen in years. WE had a choice to either ride on a bus to Monterey with the rest of the stranded passengers or rent a car. What do you think we did?

Back to my frustrations. I was looking forward to getting a jump start on my weight loss and walking challenge. But NO the weather in Monterey has to Suck basically year round. Hopefully this weather will bend to my will or I am going to let go of my fear and suck it up. I have the motivation to get out the but this weather is blocking me from wanting to walk down the street. I think I might steal one of my husband's reflector belts, maybe that will make be feel better.

WEll thats the end of my rant. Till the next time. Mrs. Orr

No comments:

Post a Comment