Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 15: A FanFic


Okay I am going to admit that I had no idea what a fanfic was until I looked it up on Urban Dictionary.


Fanfic is short for Fan fiction. Fan Fiction is fiction that is written by fans about an extant fictional universe, I guess like Star Wars. 


Because I have never read or wrote a fanfic I am going to skip today. 

But to check up for the day I didn't get to walk today because I am a woman and mother nature wanted to make herself known with pain from a horrible place. So I will make up for it tomorrow. I have been doing some research on a few other challenges for Fitness on my road to a healthier me. More to come on that.

Truck broken down yesterday and we are still waiting to whats wrong and how much it is going to cost. As of now it is $280 just to figure it out. Hoping things work out where this doesn't get too expensive. In lighter news, I still love my couch and plan on drowning out the world for a few hours while I revisit my love for Grey's Anatomy DVDs

No comments:

Post a Comment