Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 26: My week in great detail

Monday: Was absolutely beautiful so Brandi and I when on a four mile walk to enjoy the sunshine, then after lunch we returned to the beach to lay out and soak in the sunshine because we did not expect the beautiful weather to last.  After than we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with the Hill's. Before watching TV and heading to bed. I also finished Week One of my Tri Fit Challenge. I am on my way to a healthier me.
Tuesday: Yet another beautiful day which involved opening all the windows in the apartment and doing a complete scrub down of place I call home. And then when the boys got off work we all headed back to the beach to enjoy some more Sun and fun. We ordered in Mexican and enjoyed a little TV time together before heading of to bed for some cuddle session.
Wednesday: The sun did not want to stay around for a third day so I spent most of my time cleaning my kitchen. But that only happened after I woke up with a bloody nose, a dry throat with a cough, and dehydrated. After cleaning the kitchen I attacked an army of ants that had taken over pantry. But after that I made dinner for my husband and I, which was cold by the time my husband came home because his PT session ran late but it was still good.
Thursday: This day was written about in the last blog and I don't feel like double sharing.
Friday: Today has been a simple day. My husband was on a field trip with his class so I had the entire day to my self and took some need time to relax and drowned in some Grey's Anatomy and chocolate. I was a little let down that we did not get our truck back today so we are once again stranded for the weekend but I hope that does not ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment