Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Two: My Favorite Movie

Most would guess that because my favorite song came from a movie then that movie would be my favorite. That is not the case for me. My favorite movie dates back to my childhood. I have always been a fan of Disney and I look forward to a day when I can share my love for it with my children. Then again my favorite movie is not that old, but the memories of Disney gives it a child-like memory for me. My Favorite movie is... Surf's Up.  

It tells a great story about courage and never giving up on your dreams. I also love it because I am crazy about Penguins (my favorite animal of all time). If you have never watched this movie, you should. It is a great family movie and has a small love story like only Disney can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment