Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 27: This Month

Okay So I have been a little absent this past weekend so I am going to pretend that never skipped a day and start with day 27.

The beginning of this month was wonderful. I had new neighbors move in to the Apartment building who are apart of the Marine Corps family right after I came home from spending time with my Georgia Family. We have helped them get comfortable and all moved in. Brandi has been a life saver in those boring moments that cause me to go crazy and get slightly depressed.

After the Hills were settled in their new apartment. We planned to take them in our truck to Ikea the best Adult playground I have ever known. I love Ikea and was looking forward to the getaway (its a good hour drive), but on our way there the truck started making a strange sound and all of a sudden it felt like something fell off the bottom of the truck. To make a long story short, the truck's rear differential fell off and was towed to a Dealership in Gilroy. They were kind enough to help us find someone who would do the work for less, so now our truck is still sitting at that Tuck Repair Shop. Its been an entire month since we have had our truck. Thankfully the Hill's have a vehicle and have been able to help us out.

Other things this month. I started my Walking challenge and I believe that I was doing great. I felt strong I was able to do longer distances until last week. It started Monday with the four mile walk around the bay. I ignored it because I wanted to push through any pain like my husband does. Now I am paying for it. I am waiting for my new coverage to start but I will be going to the doctor to have my foot looked at. The pain is getting too back to deal with on a daily bases that I am stuck on the couch a lot of my day now.

Not much else has happened this month but I am looking forward to the month of September to be even better than August.

No comments:

Post a Comment