Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 03: My favorite television program

This day is going to be the easiest for me because I have known my favorite show for years. I started watching it when it was on Sunday Nights a few years ago on ABC and ever since I have been a frequent watcher. I do not always get to watch when it comes on because my Marine is not a fan of the show. But I have never missed an episode and own every season on DVD along with the sound tracks that accompany each season. Have you guessed yet? I will give you a clue, I love that McDreamy finally married Meridith  even if it is on a Post-it.

Guess Yet? Well it is Grey's Anatomy. Even though the photo above is from a past season it is my favorite because it still has George O'Malley on it. I love to watch and after last season finale it is getting harder and harder to wait till Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 21:00 for the newest season to premiere. The title of the first episode is titled "With you, I's born Again." I am looking forward to seeing which cast members will be returning and what new complications await the staff at Seattle Grace. (All information of the new season and past seasons can be found at ABC's website).

No comments:

Post a Comment