Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Bee

This is my third post today but I had to show what I have done with my husband "bedroom." After my rewarding walk and lunch with the hubby I decided it was time to conquer  the apartment. I am very proud that my husband kept the place clean while I was gone. Only a few things when undone, like laundry, sweeping, mopping, nit picky things that usually only a wife would think of. But today I decided I would tackle his bedroom. His space wear he keeps things I don't want to see. You would not believe how horrible it was. So I am going to show you. I am very proud of myself.
Before and After
       
So what do you think? I wonder what I should conquer next. Maybe I will steal my neighbor's Floor steam cleaner and finish cleaning the rest of the apartment's tile floors. I feel so motivated to clean now and I am looking forward to having a clean, put together apartment again. (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment