Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally Got Out

I am Starting at a weight of 186 pounds, (I know I want to Cry) with a goal to lose 5 pounds ever two weeks. Here is my first post.
Walking Challenge Post:
Time: 1:11:23     Distance: 3.00 Mi     Speed: 2.5 mph     Calories burned: 399
I am not very tired after that walk but I am proud of the fact that I was able to complete the first day even if I didn't do it within the given time. Better luck on Wednesday I guess. For getting to know the route and having a friend walk it with me, I feel very accomplished. Oh! This is one of three route that I have planned out for myself so far. I am so excited.

Interested in planning your own routes and starting a Walking challenge go to BIM Active (Bones in Motion). It will help you get started, I know it has me. I am not so afraid to go out walking on my own now.

No comments:

Post a Comment