Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 10 &11

Here I go again combining two days because the day before was so much fun I didn't want to get on the computer. Brandi and I decide to do some more running around which involved an intense game of "Yellow Car" and "Bug Punch Buggy". So this will be day 10 and 11 for your enjoyment.

A photo from 10 years ago
Its not the best quality but this is a photo of my sister and I from about Ten years ago. I think this is during the fall in front of our childhood home. My sister and I are two years apart a probably hated each other through most of our Tween Years. But know that we have grown up we have a lot more in common and more to talk about. I love my sister and wished I lived closer to her.

A photo I have taken recently
Do you remember when I said I had bought a bamboo bookcase at Costco? Well this is it and I took a picture of it to show how proud I am of putting it together all myself. Not much else I can say about a bookcase other than the fact that I still don't know where I want to put it in my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment