Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A year in Monterey

Wow I can't believe that Christopher and I have been in Monterey, California for just over a year. And what a roller coaster of ride has it been. This time last year I was so excited about moving into my apartment and sleeping on a air mattress and freezing very night because I was not use to the weather out here. I was also very sick and dreamed only of going home to Georgia (I was so miserable). Christopher and I were trying to get use to married life and the USMC Life all at once and some time it became just too much for me to handle and I cried myself to sleep. Our Language Program had not started yet and we were struggling to find the balance that now is the strength of our relationship.

Now a year later Christopher and I have finally gotten into our own married life groove. We still fight and have those moments that we just need to separate and breath but we are stronger together and a powerful couple. WE are almost finished with our language program and we have been told to prepare for a second. I don't know if I am excited for another language but I am looking forward to the rest for our lives together and what the USMC has in store for us next. I love my life.
2009
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment