Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet sweet Rain

This is going to be short and sweet but I was too excited to wait for more to write about. I did my first weight in today and I have lost one inch in my waist and hips!!!!! Everything else is the same but It shows that I am making progress. I can't believe I can see a change after one week of trying. I count calories, keep an exercise and nutrition log, and make sure I stay motivated. I can feel improvements in my bust... my pants don't exactly fit yet (but that is because I am a little bloated for being a woman with water weight) and the one bra that fits me is starting to feel too loose.

Another Amazing thing that is happening today is RAIN.... That's right actually rain in Monterey, California. I wish it was an actually storm with thunder and Lightening, but this works. I never thought I would be so happy to see rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment