Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feels so great to finally have neighbors that we can get along with. This week another amazing military sign the lease to live in our apartment building. They will only be living here on the weekends for a while but they are pretty great. Also a new Army Guy moved in up stairs. I happy to say that I think Christopher has finally competition when playing the Wii. THis past Sunday we did a Cook out with the neighbors which was amazing. WE had Bar-b-cue ribs, baked beans cooked over hot coals, grilled corn on the cob and great potato salad. I personally did not get to eat very much of the meal because of the amount of starchy foods but I did get to enjoy a little bit of everything and loved it.

I did not loose any weight this week but I am okay with that since I did loose the inch in my waist and hips (plus I am a woman so I am bloated this week). i had a great first day of my new work out schedule and as soon as I get off here I will happily start Day Two.

Christopher and I will be once again Carving pumpkins this weekend since our first two decided to die last weekend. I was very proud of our first two, Motto Pumpkin and Goof Ball Pumpkin went every well together. Chris is also going to to a pumpkin carving contest this weekend or next ( can't remember)
Can you Guess who did which one?
I am so in love with how close to perfect my life is right now... I am so blessed. Thank you God for being present in my wonderful life that you gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment