Monday, October 25, 2010

Count Down Update

Alright another week has past and another weigh in has happened, kind of. I was not able to weigh myself this week because my Wii is was stupid so I wasn't able to get an actual weight (Hoping my husband will let be got buy a regular scale so I can avoid this issue every week.) Besides I really think the Wii Board measures me wrong anyways.

On a brighter note, I was still able to measure my bust, waist and hips. Every were is showing improvement.

Bust: down 1 inch
Waist: down 1 inch
Hips down 3 inches


I make have miss measured that last one wrong but I can feel a difference in my legs my pants are still to snug over my stomach but I can feel them getting more loose in the thighs and butt and my bras feel amazing, I am no longer poking out on all sides. Go me. I will update as soon as I am able to hold my breath and step on the scale... Feeling good about my weight loss.

***UPDATE*** I finally got the Wii Board to work and I have lost 4.5 pounds to date. Ican't wait to get back to working out... I feel so amazing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment