Monday, July 12, 2010

In the Beginning


Well I would be lying if I say being married to a Marine is easy. My first year (not even a full year yet) has had its ups and down like any normal married couple trying to adjust to living together. I guess ours has been crazy with a rushed wedding, moving across the country, and trying to get on our feet together and separated. I guess I should start at the beginning.

My husband and I where married September 26, 2009 but we really started our relationship the previous April when my best friend at the time left for boot camp at Parris Island. Creating our everlasting love through letters allowed us to form a bond that very few understand. We became engaged through letters and so began our story.

We are now happily married and living in California, while my husband continues his education for the Marine Corps. More to come later but I hope this will help me get started. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment