Friday, April 15, 2011

Days 23-25

I am going to go ahead and do this weekends posts so that I can enjoy my weekend with my wonderful In laws.Picture of that will be coming sometime Monday.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
I can never pick a favorite book in my life, I can hate books after I read them (hardly ever though) but I never love one more than any other. So this is the most recent book I have finished. The Host by Stephenie Meyer was a unique way for telling the story of a love triangle. I love the concept of the book. But you will have to read it to learn more because I don't give spoilers.

Day 24 - A picture of someone you miss
I miss my niece and nephews more than anyone in the world. I love them with all my heart and I can't wait to see them again, I just wish I knew when that would be.

Day 25 - A picture of you from last year
This is May of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment