Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 08-12, OOPS!

Okay, I get to get away with missing a few days this time. I was super busy getting ready for my Husbands surprise party that was this past Saturday, I complete success if I do say so myself. Pictures to come of that later.

Day 08 - A picture of your most treasured item
This is hard to explain. I do not treasure the ring that I wear on my finger or my new last name but I do treasure the man I am married to and the beautiful life that we are creating together.

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Anyone could have expected my mother would be this one, I love her so much for raising me right

Day 10 - A picture of someone you do the craziest things with
This is Amber, my very dear and oldest friend. Every time we spent time together something crazy always pursued. I miss her dearly and look forward to being in her wedding in 2012

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
These pest have taken over my apartment lately. I know its because of all the rain that we had two weeks ago but right now this is what I REALLY, REALLY hate the most.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Family is what I love the most, I do not know what I would not do without my wonderful family. They are the light in my life that keeps me strong and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment