Saturday, November 6, 2010

Test and Trial Friday(Saturday)

I kind of cheated this week and did something extremely easy. My husband and I have me under weather and I did not want to something that required a lot of prep work. I made Cheesy Hot Dog  Crescent. WE enjoyed them with a small side of baked crinkle fries. I think I deserved some french fries after the week I have had. I did two different types of cheese, cheddar for myself and Pepper Jack for the wonderful hubby. I feel like I cheated this week with doing something so simple but at least I can add this recipe to my arsenal of kid friendly foods, whenever babies enter the Orr family.
Photo By Kraft Foods

Cheesy Hot Dog Crescents
One 8 pack of hot dogs
8 single slices of cheese
1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner roll

Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 12 mins Servings: 8
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Cut lengthwise slits in franks to within 1/2 inch of ends; fill with Singles.
2. Wrap crescent triangles around franks. Place, slit-sides up, on baking sheet.
3. Bake 12 min. or until golden brown.

Calories: 300; Fat: 22g; Sat. Fat: 9g; CHOL: 40mg; Sodium: 830mg; Carbs: 14g; Sugar: 3g; Protein: 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment