Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recapping My last few months








Okay now after months of typing and editing I have finally finished my PCS Diary I can finally talk about something else. I am just going to recap the last few months with pictures instead of words. I think it is a lot more fun.

July
Our new Texas Home
We finally got to see fire works together
So much personality
Tucker Bandit Orr

August

Bandit's new friend Gunny

First Rainbow I had seen in months

Spoiled Rotten
I was so excited when my friend Kristen moved to San Angelo
Evil Geese that chase me home from work
I got a job at the Local YMCA
A tree fell on our fence in the back yard
Broke my heart to leave him home while I was in Georgia
On My Way to Georgia for a Visit

September

I love when the In-laws visit. And the Love Bandit
My youngest nephew is getting so big
Hershey the Otter
My little sister can make a mean cupcake
I am so happy for my Dad and his new wife
I love Trent and Ansley
Will has grown up so much
I got to experience a nice storm while I was home
Trip Back to Texas
What a Happy Dog we Have
My Beautiful Anniversary gift

October

Pretty flowers from my walk to work


Yep he is our dog, or we are his humans one.

We are having so much fun volunteering at a haunted house

My sweet friend Ally

Finally A Girls trip Out to a concert

Chris Young Concert!!!
We Love our Bandit
*** As I began figuring out how to catch up with my life, Christopher and I got our Orders. We are moving to North Carolina and we leave next week for Georgia for a month!!!****

No comments:

Post a Comment