Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting All Caught up Days 64-70

I know I am a little behind but the world is finally getting in motion. Plus there was a Holiday weekend. I hope everyone had a good one, I know I did. We did a spontaneous trip to The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, California. If you have never heard of it you really need to Google it!

Day 64 - A picture of you at work
I know this is not of my or of my current job but It is of some of my former coworkers at our Annual In-service training
Day 65 - A picture of you at a park

Amicalola Falls State Park - October 2009

Day 66 - A picture of you in the air
Once again a picture not of me but I am taking the picture up in an airplane on my way to or from Georgia

Day 67 - A picture of you doing something childish

We are playing Hide n Seek in a car
Day 68 - A picture of you outside

YAY Paint Ball
Day 69 - A picture of a crazy night out
USMC Birthday Ball 2010
Day 70 - A picture of someone you don't go a day without talking to
Just Kristen cause she is my best friend and Marine Spouse Soul Mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment